Re: papercase report

Dorothy,

Thank you, thank you, for the report of your Papercase class.  I learned a
lot just from reading it; think what I could have learned from being there!

I don't have a prayer of a chance of ever attending any workshop more than
a half-hour drive away and always regret what I miss.  I (and many other
list-members, I know) would be grateful for more reports on other workshops
by those who have given or attended them.

Betty Storz  storz@xxxxxxx