New Preservation Education Web Site

     Many of you on this list are not only book artists but also librarians
     and educators, so I think this Web site will be of interest.

     Preservation Education and Awareness for Library Users
       http://gort.ucsd.edu/preseduc/

     This site was developed out of my interest in preservation, and as a
     thesis project for my MLIS degree. This site will permanently reside
     on the University of California, San Diego server.

     Comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated, since it will help
     me in the analysis of the site. Please comment to me separately. Thanks
     for taking a look.

     Sally Lancaster
     slancaster@xxxxxxxx