Re: Washington State Classes?

Thank all of you for responding to my post.  I am absolutely
thrilled to find out that there is such an active Book Art
community in my area.  I'm a bit overwhelmed, however, since
I don't even know where to begin.

I love anything to do with books and run an online magazine
for people who love books and have included a Book Art
section on my mining company book collecting site (in fact
I've dedicated August to Book Art Awarenss month).  I've
also committed myself to do an online email seminar for
beginning level book artists.  Still, I feel that I don't
really know enough about it to cover the topic well.  I
appreciate everyone giving me such positive feed back and I
hope that I can learn more from all of you.  Please feel
free to provide any further input on my discovery and
learning of the book arts.

Thank you again.

Cathy Gallagher, Editor
Editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~~*~~*~~*~~* The Reader's Retreat *~~*~~*~~*~~*
               a celebration of the written word
July '98: NEW Author's Showcase and Publishing Corner
      Join us for chats, games, features, and more!
                  --Sponsorship is Available--
*~~*~~*~~*  http://ReadersRetreat.com  *~~*~~*~~*

*~~*  Collect Books with The Mining Company  *~~*
            "Hundreds of living, breathing guides,
               mining the net for the good stuff"
Weekly Features and Updates, 24 Hour Chat Room
*~~*~~* http://collectbooks.miningco.com *~~*~~*