Washington State Book Arts

Galen Berry, professional paper marbler will be in Washington to teach his
popular marbling classes in November.

Daniel Smith  -   Saturday, November 14th   11-4 PM, Beginning Class

Bellevue Art & Frame   -  Sunday, November 15,   12-5, Beginning Class

Coupeville Arts Center    -   Monday, Tuesday, and Wed., November 16, 17 &
18th, in Coupeville.

See Galen's web site for more details,
http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling

I am in Portland, I am his workshop coordinator.    You can see some of his
work at Daniel Smith, or Bellevue Art & Frame, Dakota Art, etc.

Marbled papers are used as end papers in fine bookbinding, or many other
creative things.

Thanks,

Lorraine Hanson
Marble Art