GBW Newsletter 110, 111, and 114 added to WWW

Just to let everyone know, the Guild of Book Workers Newsletters (FULL
TEXT) are getting marked up by Eric Alstrom at a break neck pace. We're all
working hard to get almost completely caught up. We've decided to always be
one issue (6/yr) behind. If you wish to receive the Guild's fine Newsletter
in print and in a timely fashion, please, joing the Guild. It's a great
group with a long history. A membership form is also available on the web.

Eric has also volunteered his services to update the Guild's Website as
well, and is doing a great job.

Peter

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<

Peter D. Verheyen