ANNOUNCE: Catalogue of Press Books

Rulon-Miller Books has recently updated its website,
http://www.rulon.com

We've uploaded 3 new catalogues including:

--Fine Printing: Small & Private Press Books
500 beautiful books, mostly of the 20th century
http://www.rulon.com/Catpages/pressa.htm

This and others catalogues on Books about Books, Language,
British History, Minnesota and the Upper Midwest,
Vietnam, and other subjects are accessible from
http://www.rulon.com/Intros/webcats.com

All of our on-line catalogues are now SEARCHABLE from
http://www.rulon.com

Hope to see you there!

Tracy E. Smith
Rulon-Miller Books