[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Aluminum
- From: Donn Sanford <donn@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 18:51:01 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199808051740.MAA06176@mail.mc.net>
- Message-id: <199808052351.QAA10768@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Your best source will be an aluminum distributor . . . there's probably one
somewhere close to you. Check out the National Association of Aluminum
Distributors' website at http://www.naad.org.
A distributor can provide what need . . . but some may not want to be
"bothered" by a small order. Let me know if you run into a problem.
At 01:46 PM 8/5/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I am currently in the planning stages of creating a limited edition book
>with covers made out of 1 mm thick aluminum. The problem is, the covers
>are not going to be square, and so I'm assuming I will have to have them
>stamped by a metal fabricator. If anyone has any experience with this, I
>would appreciate any suggestions or advice.