Subject(ive) Matter

   I'm collecting material for a book-related project, specifically:  Graffiti
by women to be installed in a men's room.  This can be graffiti you've seen, a
quote, or any message you feel men may really need to read while doing what
they do in there....  All participants will be listed, but not identified with
their particular graffito.  I'll reproduce any drawings or graphics as
accurately as possible.  The material and the responses will later be
collected into a book (of sorts).

   If any women on the list are interested in participating, please email me
off-list.  I need the material by August 25th.
Thanks!
Melissa Jay Craig
CamilleEon@xxxxxxx