Mailboxes and setting

Folks,
if you're going away, your mailbox is close to full... Set your options to
NOMAIL. I'm getting the summer error messages again and it's flooding me
with A LOT of excessive mail. Also, none of these "I'm away from the
office" automated messages.

Any offenders will be removed. You're welcome to resubscribe upon your
return.

Sorry to be a pain, but it's a pain...

If like most subscribers you're good about this stuff, ignore this message.
If not,...

If your address changes or will, just unsubscribe from the old and
resubscribe under the new.

Full info on all this is in the FAQ.

Peter

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<