Re: Commonplace Books, one more time

Sounds like a commonplace book to me, Lisa.  Glad it's in friendly hands.
I'm sure the conservators on the list will give you some help with the
preservation  questions.

Thanks for sharing,

Sam

At 12:09 PM 8/11/98 -0700, Lisa wrote:
 I'd like to describe it to see
>whether it really is one of these:
 But the next owner of the book had pasted blocks of
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)