[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Grief Journal
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Grief Journal
- From: Lisa Thun <lthun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:36:29 -0700
- Message-id: <199808120441.VAA15470@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: Dancing Moon Design
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'm new to the list and was wondering how and/or why to you call them
> grief journals?
Well, I'm new too. I sell a line of journals designed specifically for
parents who have lost their babies, either through miscarriage,
stillbirth or infant death. I incorporate essential oils and herbs in
the papermaking process which have been known and used for their grief
healing properties. The inside contains short prompts to encourage
people to work through their grief by writing.
I'm also working on a line of blank journals, also using aromatherapy,
for several different emotional states, ie. stress reduction, romance,
Thanks for asking!
*Dancing Moon Design*:
*Handmade grief journals and keepsake boxes*