Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's

In a message dated 8/12/98 6:51:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, moras@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Actually, I'd like to know, too. I used to use PageMaker 4.0 and 5.0 and
 maybe they didn't have that capabililty >>

I've used PM5 and I believe it does have the capability to build booklets (I
have even made books out of combining several booklets).  Open or make your
publication, insert your index & page numbers.  Choose UTILITIES, PLUGINS,
then BUILD BOOKLET.  You have your choice of layouts at this dialog box,  of
saddle stitch, perfect bound, or consecutive.  I'm using the windows version
so there's a possibility the mac may not be exactly the same.  Make sure you
insert page numbers first so you know where the pages go later.