New York City and Florida

Colette,

        In South Florida you should visit the Wolfsonian in Miami Beach.
 They have a terrific collection of design bindings and artist books from
the late 19th and early 20thy Centuries.  I would suggest calling ahead
to see if you can arrange a tour.
        Around Fort Lauderdale there are often interesting book exhibits
at the Bienes Center of the Broward County Library.  Contact Capella
Book Arts ( Email:capella@xxxxxxxx)also, for more information and
knowledgeable guidance..
        If you travel south as far as Key West feel free to contact me.

Bob