Re: copy fitting question

Keith,

I understand the proper way to indicate line breaks in poetry is

And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;/And my soul
from that shadow that lies floating on the floor/Shall be lifted--nevermore!

(with apologies if I'm mangling the text) --

However that would look TERRIBLE in a miniature book.

I would go with the smaller point size or find some other solution.  Some poetry
lovers get irritated if you mess with the format (which is considered part of the
art form of the work).

Best of luck,

Laura