Re: copy fitting question

Keith,

Laura is right in pointing out the proper method. But DON'T DO IT! Sorry
for shouting, but with all respect I'd suggest another approach. Perhaps a
horizontal book with a smaller type size would be better. It would be quite
an interesting change from most miniature books. Or, pick another poem.
(Just kidding.)

Buck Jeppson