Hello from our new Publicity and Marketing Director

Hello, my name is Terrell K. Holmes, Jr. and I would like to introduce
myself as Oak Knoll Books' new Publicity and Marketing Director. I began
here on July 6, 1998 under the tutelage of Esther Fan, the former Publicity
and Marketing Director. Today I officially succeed her post, and am looking
forward to servicing Oak Knoll and all its clients.
    I am a 1998 graduate of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, and hold
a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences. My concentrations
were English (Professional Writing), Communications (Public Relations), and
Art History (Architecture). In my six weeks here, I have already used many
of the facts and tactics I learned in my four years at university. This
position has also posed a myriad of challenges and learning experiences that
have aided in my learning and growing as a Communications professional.
    Esther has enrolled at the University of Maryland to pursue a degree in
Computer Science. We wish her luck, and thank her for her five years of
service to Oak Knoll and its friends.
    As I said before, I look forward to serving all of you and your
organizations in the fields of Book Arts, Book Collecting, and Rare &
Antique Books. If you have any questions regarding marketing, publicity and
public relations, or distribution, please do not hesitate to contact me at
the following addresses and numbers:

Terrell K. Holmes, Jr.
Oak Knoll Books / Oak Knoll Press
308 Delaware St.
New Castle DE 19720

Phone:  (302)328-7232
Fax:    (302)328-7274
e-mail: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cordially,

Terrell K. Holmes, Jr.
Publicity & Marketing Director

Oak Knoll Books (ABAA/ILAB) - Books about books, book history, and the book arts
414 Delaware Street, New Castle DE 19720 USA
Phone (302) 328-7232 / Toll-free 1-800-996-2556 / Fax (302) 328-7274
Email: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx / Web: http://www.oakknoll.com

Orders are processed and shipped within 7 business days via UPS Ground or
internationally via IPC. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery in the US
and 3-6 weeks for international shipments. Special delivery is available at
extra charge.