[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Columbia Biennial - Addendum
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Columbia Biennial - Addendum
- From: Anne-Dorothee Boehme <aboehme@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:16:00 -0500
- Message-id: <199808202019.NAA11904@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The First Columbia Biennial Exhibition of Book and Paper Art
(September 18 - October 30, 1998) has also an addendum at the Joan Flasch
Artists' Books Collection/Flaxman Library. Several of the selected artists
will show additional work in our exhibition cases.
We are located only two blocks north of Columbia, so make sure you come
and see that part of the Biennial as well (and you can visit the artists'
books collection at the same time).
As far as I know there will be no catalog (but hopefully I'm wrong).
AnneDorothee Boehme, curator/librarian
Joan Flasch Artists' Books Collection
John M Flaxman Library/School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S Wabash Av
Chicago, Il 60603
312-899-5098 ( voice )
312-899-1465 ( fax )