[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PVA
- From: Pamela Rups <RUPS@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:56:58 -0500
- Message-id: <199808241957.MAA15852@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for your illuminating information. Unfortunately, I'm sitting on the
edge of my seat about what follows the single line about the smell, and maybe
others on the list are, too. It looks like the rest went missing.
Your message read:
> I have also been told that the smell arising from the adhesive does
> Clearnly, then, the only safe thing to do is to purchase as little of the
> material . . . etc.
Thanks again for the valuable information.
Western Michigan University