[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Address change
- From: "starr jr raymond h." <rstarr@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 15:59:37 -0400
- Message-id: <199808242004.NAA19038@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Last month I shifted host computers and unsubscribed from computer x
sending in a new subscription to computer y. I then set computer x so
that all messages send to it would be forwarded to computer y.
The net result is that I have been getting duplicates of all postings.
One sent to x and forwarded to y and one sent to y.
I've been trying to end this duplication but have not succeeded. The
request for confirmation of my getting off of x comes to me at y. When I
reply ok to the confirmation of my request to end address x it goes back
to the listserv with my y address.
IN SHORT: Please remove me from the list at rstarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks and sorry for the hassle.
R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D.
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250