Re: Medieval Book Structures: Questions

Hello, My old professor from the University of California - Santa Cruz
Virginia Jansen - Art History Professor - has a speciality with old
manuscripts and their originations - in the medievil times.  You might
want to contact her through CATS - UC Santa Cruz - email and see what
she knows.  She teaches classes on medievil manuscripts.  I had her
last in 1993, and as far as I know she does alot of work in this area,
although her speciality is Gothic Cathedrals.  She does spend a bunch
of time in Europe each summmer.  So I would contact her.
Good luck
Sounds like a very good book - I enjoy stuff on medievil manuscripts.

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx