[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Southern California Book Arts
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Southern California Book Arts
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:38:02 EDT
- Message-id: <199808261838.LAA20036@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The members of
The Alliance for Contemporary Book Arts
present an exhibition of their work at
2525 Michigan Avenue
Santa Monica, California 90404
September 11, 1998 to October 30, 1998
Opening Reception Friday, September 11, 7-9 PM
The gallery is open
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
from 1-5 PM throughout the exhibit.
Stefan Klima, author of
"Artists Books: A Critical Survey of the Literature"
will be present on Friday, Sept. 25, 7-9PM, to sign books.
Other presentations and demonstrations to be announced.
Directions: Exit Santa Monica Freeway at 26th Street/Cloverfield;
north to Michigan Avenue; turn right on Michigan Avenue.
Entrance to Bergamot Station is located at the east end of Michigan Avenue.
If you are not a member of ACBA, you may join and participate in this
For more information regarding the exhibit or membership, please call Mary
Crest (909) 865-3221, Linda Dare (310) 827-8139 or Artworks (310) 828-4749.
You can also e-mail me at marycrest@xxxxxxx