[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Artworks / Bookartsgallery Exhibition and Lectures
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Artworks / Bookartsgallery Exhibition and Lectures
- From: Charles Mohr ok <livres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 16:36:01 -0700
- Message-id: <199809032323.QAA22414@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ARTWORKS/BOOKARTSGALLERY T-2 at Bergamot Station presents an exhibition
of works by the members of the ALLIANVE FOR CONTEMPORARY BOOKARTS.
Thge opening reception is Friday, September 11th from 7-9pm.
September 26th from 3-4 pm,
Stefan Klima will sign copies of his book:
ARTISTS BOOKS:A CRITICAL SURVEY OF THE LITERATURE
October 17th from 1-5 pm,
Ruth-Ann Roman will demonstarte Bookbinding techniques.
The Gallery is located at 2525 Michigan Ave. in Santa Monica. The Show
runs from September 11th to October 30th. Hours are Thursday,Friday and
Saturday from 1-5 pm.
For more Information contact Linda Dare @ 310.827.8139