Re: Latest binding materials

Fun-loving Friends--

Here's Timothy Hawley's reaction to the Atlantic Monthly essay:

"Speaking of fame...in the September, 1998 issue of The Atlantic Monthly,
there's a column on the future of the funeral industry. And believe it
or not, they mention Timothy Hawley Books. You may remember a couple of
years ago I wrote one of my "N.B."'s about the idea of mixing the ashes
from cremated remains with paper pulp and then making a book from the
paper. Well, the Atlantic Monthly presented this as though I'm actually
doing it as a business!

What next!?!"

What next, indeed.

Sam