Color Postcards

Dear Friends
        Last January I posted a request for advice about mailings and received
some excellent advice. My mailings go to schools and teachers for my
workshops on making books. My inclination is to give people as much
information as I can up front. At the time I had done a complicated
mailing of a French fold card and a brochure which involves a lot of
folding in an envelope and was exhausted and overwhelmed by the task.
The advice which I have taken is to send something concise. They can
then request the brochure and additional information. I want to send a
color postcard which will have a photo of me and some of the books I
make with kids or just the books on the front and written information on
the back. I have some names of companies producing color postcards from
ads in art magazines. I would very much appreciate any recommendations
and information from the list. Thanks in advance.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA