intro

Hello Everyone,

I work for a company that writes educational resources and software. I draw,
and liase with students,  teachers and schools about the teaching of
Japanese language and culture.

I hope my joining  benefits the members of Book_Arts-L: and look forward to
hearing the ideas of  members. Please feel free to email me directly with
any questions you may have.

Honty Smith

Shingumi Resources Pty Ltd
Manga, Samurai period, Daily Life in Japan, Japanese Geography, Japanese
Myth and Legend
Correspondence courses and publications
www.japan-lessons.net.au