[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
etchings bound into book???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: etchings bound into book???
- From: mhafftka <michael@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 01:17:42 -0400
- Message-id: <199809060528.WAA18828@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am a new member to this list.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience or knows of any one who has
bound etchings into book form?
Any interesting links to etching web sites?