Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Sep 1998 to 7 Sep 1998

This is a message to a Kim from Pittsburgh who sent me an email asking if I'd
like to teach a workshop there.  I seem to have lost your email address and
since you got mine from the List, I am hoping you will read this and write me
again.  I apologise for the delay in answering your request, but, yes, I'd be
delighted to discuss the workshop further.
Yours, Robbin Ami Silverberg
DobbinMill@xxxxxxx