Re: Color Postcards

I too have used Modern Postcards with good success. I agree with Ed about
the costs for all the extras, which I have not used so far. My major piece
of advice is to make sure that the slide you send is of the best possible
quality. The quick/cheap postcard companies keep costs low by gang
printing- your postcard joins three others and the printing is not adjusted
for individual needs. I have been very pleased with my postcards and the
price is hard to beat.
Emily Martin