Re: etchings bound into book

Thank you for your inspiring words about copper etchings!  Do all artist
in your town that major in printmaking have to do such a book as this?
What a bit of work to say the least.  I am quite impressed.  In the U.S.
it is hard to find a school that would allow you do such a work as that.
I received my bachelors degree in art in 1993 from University of
California at Santa Cruz.  I had over the course of 3 years completed
about 20 or so etchings, but none in a book as what you mentioned.
What a great job you must have done to do this book.  How many did you
make?  I know copper lasts a long time, did you also do some to sell,
or give away?  What was your subjects about? I find this all very
fascinating to say the least.  Please respond.  I live in Arkansas,
and I love doing copper etchings.  Thank-You

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx