[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: etchings bound into book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: etchings bound into book
- From: "Janet L. Meyer-Borders" <jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 19:22:34 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199809071505.KAA25608@comp.uark.edu>
- Message-id: <199809090022.RAA03304@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, its me again, I wanted to ask why you didn't use BFK Rives,
is the other paper better. I have used it but I like it a bit
less than BFK Rives. My favorite is German etching paper.
Hope you hear from you soon.
Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call. Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx