[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: etchings bound into book???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: etchings bound into book???
- From: "Janet L. Meyer-Borders" <jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 19:24:16 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199809060528.AAA04325@comp.uark.edu>
- Message-id: <199809090024.RAA16952@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, there are some sites in Berkeley, Crown Point Press in San Francisco,
and then Kala Institute in Berkeley. I am not sure of the exact address
but you can get it on the internet.
Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call. Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, mhafftka wrote:
> I am a new member to this list.
> I was wondering if anyone has any experience or knows of any one who has
> bound etchings into book form?
> Any interesting links to etching web sites?
> Michael Hafftka