ANNOUNCEMENT: RAD Returns Sept. 14

 --
 PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR E-MAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION IF YOU  WOULD
 LIKE  TO  RESPOND  TO  THIS  ANNOUNCEMENT.   MAKE  SURE  ANY
 RESPONSE COMES TO ME AND IS NOT SENT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.
 --

 ANNOUNCEMENT:

 After a hiatus of over three months, our (almost) daily
 Rarity of the Day (RAD) postings will start again on
 Monday, September 14, 1998.

 As before, The Family Album will be selecting from their
 large antiquarian stock one unusual and appealing book
 (or occasionally a manuscript, map, broadside, or photograph) -
 and each day will post a description of it to:
 BIBLIO (biblio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx); ANTIQBOOK (antiqbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx);
 BOOKTALK (Booktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx); and rec.arts.books.marketplace.

 * In order to better analyze and appreciate these books -
 librarians, private collectors, and booksellers might all find
 it preferable and advantageous to get a free copy of these
 postings directly dispatched to their own E-Mail address.

 Over the past few years subscribers to the RADs have reported
 it to be one of the highlights of their day.  "... It's like eating
 a warm pecan-raisin sticky bun for breakfast - but without the calories
 or the mess.  Your RADs get my mind in gear and put a smile on my face..."

 So let us know - and we will add you to the regular free distribution
 list for RAD = Rarity of the Day.

 ** You can also check out our current and past Rarity of the Day
 offerings, and much more, by using the search engine at the bottom of
 our RAD web page: RAD Web Page: http://WWW.netrax.net/~rarebook/

 Thanks, Ron

  **
  Ron Lieberman / The Family Album / ABAA
  RR 1  -  Box 42 / Glen Rock, PA   17327  -  USA
  Voice: (717) 235 - 2134 / Fax (717) 235 - 8765
  Internet: RonBiblio@xxxxxxxxxx or RareBooks@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.auldbooks.com/biblio/clients/lieberman.html
  RAD Web Page: http://WWW.netrax.net/~rarebook/

  Library & Collection Building Consultants
   Celebrating Over 29 Years In the Rare Book World
 **