Re: permanent marker

Claudia-
Most metallic markers I know of are paint pens, which one primes by pumping the
pen up and down on the tip. If this is what you found that works for you, then
the same type of pen is available in non-metallic colors at many art stores, or
via mail order. They now come in at least two different nib widths and the
smallest one is pretty fine, if you don't flood it with paint or splay it out
badly when pumping the pen.

--erin