Re: Websites for finding the status of an old book

I am the guide to the Mining Company's Book Collecting site which has a
antiquarian book search form located at:

http://collectbooks.miningco.com/library/blsearchdir.htm

or another great place to start is the International Book Collector's
Assn.:
http://www.rarebooks.org

Good luck and let me know if I can be of any further help.

Cathy Gallagher
Cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*~~*~~*~~*~~* Littera Scripta Press *~~*~~*~~*~~*
          "Vox audita perit, littera scripta manet."
(The spoken word perishes, the written word remains.)
*~~*  http://ReadersRetreat.com/LSPress.htm  *~~*

*~~*~~*~ Daily Spotlight for September 9 ~*~~*~~*
                          Junior Retreat
     in search of treasures for the next generation
            http://ReadersRetreat.com/junior/