Re: Artist Books: A Critical Survey

I recently mailed a prospectus for my new book, CODEX ESPANGLIENSIS, to
ARTWORK/BOOKARTSGALLERY thinking that the gallery might be interested in
representing or displaying the work. Please direct my packet to the most
appropriate person for consideration. Thanks so much!
=46elicia Rice
Moving Parts Press
10699 Empire Grade
Santta Cruz, CA 95060
831 427-2271 phone
831 458-2810 fax

the following is general information about the book: