Re: Color Postcards

About postcards:

 We used Modern Postcard successfully for the mailings
for The New Art Forum Exhibit.  The very nice agent there did call me and
suggest that I authorize them to do this and that (for extra charge.) I
just simply replied that the card was after all an invitation and that our
guests would be able to judge the quality of the work best in person and
that I was sure that the quality of their postcards would be just fine as
is, etc.

We got nothing but compliments for the cards. And, unless  the cards are
held up against the original artwork, even the pickiest, most brilliant
mind could never remember the slight nuance difference in color - due more
perhaps (?) to the
photo work here than the repro work there.

Cheerio

Lilias at Salwinds Yankee Barn