Slides of books for presentation

Presently, I am preparing a slide presentation titled, "A Book By Its'
Cover," for an upcoming conference, "Image And Text II," (sponsored by the
Art Department, Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX) and I
am looking for images to include in my presentation.  The focus of the
presentation is on the book as an object and how its' presentation carries
ideas of content.
If you or others you know have work that fit into this presentation, please
forward slides (with appropriate discriptive information and name) and a
stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
All persons whose slides are included in the presentation will receive
appropriate credit.  Please send slides no later than Oct. 15 to be
considered for inclusion.

Corinne Jones
Crazy Creek Press
3750 Carrizo Creek