markers

claudia:

I missed your original posting, but in response to the marker thread
I thought I'd share my new favorite invention -- both pentel and marvy have
put out
MILKY GEL ROLLER marker/pens that are relatively fine, similar to paint pens
but much easier
to control, and the colors are fantastic (both metallic & non-).  I'm
completely addicted.
plus they're available at the plainest stationery stores.

the only thing is, I'm not sure they're permanent!  oops!  still worth two
bucks, though --

christine pichini
sturdy claude press