[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: markers
- From: Claudia Stall <cstall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:38:08 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199809111236.FAA22432@mail.sdsu.edu>
- Message-id: <199809111538.IAA19628@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks to Christine and the others who took the time to help with the
marker question. I have several new items to try out!
This is a great list, probably because so many take the time to give
personal and practical information.
At 09:49 PM 09/10/1998 +0000, you wrote:
>I missed your original posting, but in response to the marker thread
>I thought I'd share my new favorite invention -- both pentel and marvy have
>MILKY GEL ROLLER marker/pens that are relatively fine, similar to paint pens
>but much easier
>to control, and the colors are fantastic (both metallic & non-). I'm
>plus they're available at the plainest stationery stores.
>the only thing is, I'm not sure they're permanent! oops! still worth two
>bucks, though --
>sturdy claude press
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University
"Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."