Re: markers

Thanks to Christine and the others who took the time to help with the
marker question.  I have several new items to try out!

This is a great list, probably because so many take the time to give
personal and practical information.

Thanks again,
Claudia

At 09:49 PM 09/10/1998 +0000, you wrote:
>claudia:
>
>I missed your original posting, but in response to the marker thread
>I thought I'd share my new favorite invention -- both pentel and marvy have
>put out
>MILKY GEL ROLLER marker/pens that are relatively fine, similar to paint pens
>but much easier
>to control, and the colors are fantastic (both metallic & non-).  I'm
>completely addicted.
>plus they're available at the plainest stationery stores.
>
>the only thing is, I'm not sure they're permanent!  oops!  still worth two
>bucks, though --
>
>christine pichini
>sturdy claude press

Claudia Stall
Head, Collection Preservation Unit
San Diego State University
Love Library

         "Be kind, do good work, and touch the earth gently."