Re: BOOK ARTS EXHIBITS -Forwarded

Dear Boise State University,

Hello,

My name is Nicole Walker and I am sending out a call for all artists
interested
in Bookarts and ExLibris.  There is going to be a fantastic show in
Hamilton,
Ontario Canada.  It is called the Compassion Project.  We are seeking
works of
art focused on all aspects of compassion.  I am working on having this
show known
in as many parts of the world as possible - and having ExLibris
donations from
around the world is one of our goals.  If you know of anyone who would
be interested
in making some original ExLibris for the Compassion Project it would be
great to
get in touch! I have more information I will send upon interest.

thankyou,
NicoleWalker @compassionproject.org