[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help with a multiple signature binding?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Help with a multiple signature binding?
- From: Joyce David <Booketal@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:54:04 EDT
- Message-id: <199809150304.UAA18314@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You might try using tyvek under the handmade paper as a reinforcement on
your hinges. Not sure how much longer your handmade will last but its worth a
I have taken classes from Shereen Laplantz and she recommends a 1/4" gap to
form the hinge. Less stress. Book opens flatter. Good Luck! Joyce