[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Help with a multiple signature binding?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Help with a multiple signature binding?
- From: Lilias <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 08:54:44 -0500
- Message-id: <199809151218.FAA15090@SUL-Server-2.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Melissa: You received some good answers about strengthening HMP book
spines. I would like to add that if y ou can order some linen pulp
from Twinrocker or MacDondald or Carriage House, add a goodly amount to your vat
along with your other favorite fibers, it will make your HMP stronger to begin
with. Cotton linters, if that is what you use, are not necessarily known for
making strong paper ( think of egg crates).
Let us know how you best solved the problem !
Lilais at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop