Re: Artist Book Workshop in Guatemala

Barbara, barbara, barbara.  I just can't believe I'm reading email from
you.  Your name was so highly recommended from our class with Jean Formo
just this Sunday and my friend, Jennifer Grove and I were discussing in our
6 hour ride from class on how to get in contact with you.  We would love to
try and organize a class.  We also discussed trying to start a Southeastern
Ohio Book Artist Club.  Jean was telling us that you just got back from
Quatamala.  Can you email me some info on schedules of where you are
teaching and when we might schedule you; price, etc.  Thanks for sharing.
Brenda de la Mora in Malta, OH.

> From: Barbara Harman <ArtSurvive@xxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Artist Book Workshop in Guatemala
> Date: Monday, September 14, 1998 12:59 AM
>
> Dear List Members (and any friends whom you think this might interest):
>
> I will be offering my workshop, Artist Books/Creative Personal
Expression,
> through <A HREF="http://artguat.org";>Art Institute in La Antigua
Guatemala</A>