Re: Artist Books: A Critical Survey

Are you still doing printmaking up at the University of California Press.
I was a printmaker up there in 1990 to 1993.  I am now at the University
or Arkansas, and I see very little book binding studies.  I miss Santa
Cruz, especially the aspect that printmaking is a true art indeed.
Thanks for writing.  I had saw a few of your books in McHenry before
I left and I was indeed impressed.

Take care.

Janet

Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call.  Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx