Re: A new English private press

Dear David;  Thank you for posting information about The Avenue Press and your
first book A WISDOM OF OWLS on the Book Arts Listserv.

Though I mainly collect miniature books, no more than 3" and preferably a
little less, I am intrigued by the owl information (I don't know much about
owls!) and the linocuts, since I have done linocuts in the past.

Do you accept checks in US dollars? And, if so how much would the 25 pound
book be? I would imagine somewhere around $40?? Or do you possibly accept
credit cards?

I hope you will consider doing a miniature book later on? I have some charming
books in my collection from the Fleece Press and the Alembic Press, both
British private presses.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

with best wishes,  Jane W. Conneen   Lfarmpress@xxxxxxx

I am also a book artist. You can see my books at
http://members.aol.com/Lfarmpress