Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 13 Sep 1998 to 14 Sep 1998

Hello GIRLS!!!!

I get the HINT!!  I knew you guys were trying to get rid of me! Just for
that I'm going to come and visit. I missed you last week, where was
everyone?  Only Stephanie was around. Did you guys put her in charge for
the summer? I', shooting for friday. Is Mindy back? How is the tape
removal expert?

Thanks for thinking of me. I spent the whole month of Aug. in Utah and I
think I got enough!  They might try to convert me again!

What about the job at NYU with Ursula??? Anyone there interested??

See you all soon,

Jayne

P.S. I saw Ken down at the the piers over the weekend! What a surprise!