[TYPECON '98] Early Registration Deadline and New Day/Student Rates

Dear BOOK-ARTS-L listmembers:

This is just a reminder from the Society of Typographic Aficionados that th=
registration fee for TypeCon '98 (Oct 30-Nov1, in Westborough, Ma.) will be
raised from $45 to $55 after this Friday (Sept 18). You can get the old rat=
in one of three ways:

1) Mail it in with a Friday postmark. Send check (payable to Society of
Typographic Aficionados) to SOTA at P.O. Box 673, Mansfield, Ma. 02048-0673=
.
2) By AMEX/Mastercard/Visa through our website
3) Since I really should have posted this earlier, you can mail it in up to
a week late if you mention this post.

Day rates ($18/Fri, $30/Sat, and $25/Sun) and Student rates ($32/must show
student I.D.) are available at-door only.

In addition to Principal Speaker Matthew Carter, we now have more than 20
other program participants, and expect to be adding more in the coming
weeks.

As always, full information is available from our website
(http://tjup.truman.edu/sota), or send any questions you might have to
sota@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TypeCon is designed to be a friendly, intimate, affordable weekend for a fe=
hundred type lovers of all sorts (type and graphic designers, large and
small publishers, people who want to make their business and personal
documents look better, and aficionados of typography and the bookmaking
arts). Join us!

Bob Colby (for SOTA)