(Fwd) Photius

Date:          Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:26:57 +0100
From:          Rosa Otranto <r.otranto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:            securma@xxxxxxxxx
Subject:       Photius

Does anyone have news or information on the copy of Photius Myriobiblon
sive Bibliotheca ed. Rouen 1653, formerly owned by the "Istituto di
Filologia Classica" of the "Universit=E0 Statale di Milano" ? The
shelf-mark of this precious copy was 2L.A.31 (formerly 46.G.24).

I am also interested in other XVII' century copies of this work of the
greek Patriarch
Photius (810-891 A.D.).

Please if you can help me contact me by e-mail or by fax.

Many thanks,

Rosa Otranto

(PhD-Greek and Latin Philology
University of Bari)

Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Antichit=E0
Universit=E0 degli Studi di Bari

fax. Univ. 0039-080-5714487

Museum Security Network
http://museum-security.org/