BookTech

This came thru the GBW webpage and I thought you all might be interested.

Eric

>Date: 18 Sep 98 09:27:06 -0500
>From: B Norton <bnorton@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: BookTech
>To: alstrom <alstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>I recently came across your organization on the web and thought that you
would be interested in hearing about the largest and most comprehensive
trade show and conference for book production professionals in North
America - BookTech.
>The show is being held at the Marriott Marquis, February 16-18, 1999 and
is expected to attract more than 3500 book production/manufacturing
professionals and will have more than 150 exhibitors filling a sold out
exhibit hall.
>I invite you to participate as it will truly be an educational experience
and a great place to network with other book manufacturing professionals.
>To get an advanced look at the BookTech 99 conference program and a list
of exhibiting companies visit our web site at www.booktechexpo.com.
Information is updated daily, so check back as often as you would like.
>I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>Sincerely,
>Bill Norton
>Director, Trade Show Division
>North American Publishing Company

Eric Alstrom                            Guild of Book Workers Midwest Chapter
                                        Newsletter Editor and Web Page Binder

        alstrom@xxxxxxxxx       http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~alstrom/

***Articles gladly accepted.  Remember, submission is good for the soul!***