50% off books abt books

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST

Our 50% off SALE LIST of books about books, bibliography, book arts,
papermaking, etc., is up at our website as List S.

http://www.colophonbooks.com

After entering our site (try the 'enhanced' entrance first) click on the
first book icon to access the books about books lists.  Only the books
in List S are offered less 50% off the prices shown.

A secure order form is available.

--
The Colophon Book Shop
Books about books; bibliography; book arts; typography; calligraphy;

(603) 772-8443
(603) 772-3384  fax
http://www.colophonbooks.com